Sunday 21 June 2015

Next stage has started

So this weekend has been a busy one. Trip out to our local fish shop Maidenhead Aquatics who look after me well a small treat of some tropical fish for his aquarium then I got my Christmas and birthday presents from my parents. They payed for the return pump, Heater hose work live sand and water. I just had to add the bottles for the water and live rock. Thankfully the store delivers I don't think we could have mover over 200kg without their help.

 
 


20 kg of live sand, 17 kg of live rock and 175 litres of water later I started the build. The connivers are 25 litres each so around 25 kg in which makes them hard to lift to tank hight so Its easier so drain them into buckets then into the tank. I've not placed the rocks but they are in the tank just awaiting for the water to clear before final layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment